Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

An exiting twist!

I have played the other Pandemic games and had a blast infecting the world! But having to defend a country from the disease? At first it seemed pretty easy but once the disease started to spread i thought i wasn't going to last. Anyway the game had a great twist and i have to say, this is my favorite of all the Pandemic games! Thanks guys!

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

IDK

It was alright i guess. Had a great idea but there were some flaws. The most annoying thing was the laser. I dont like the fact that yo have to click each individual threat to kill it, especially since i have a touch-pad :) But with a little work on the laser thsi game will be a 10!

Hillary vs. Obama Hillary vs. Obama

OMFG LOL RULEZ!

Dude that was awesome... Now make a McCain vs Obama one!

{PS08}The Retard Quiz {PS08}The Retard Quiz

lolol loved it!

This game was awesome!

mazeball mazeball

okay:

Well it was good but the ball moves too fast for the small room it has. I gave it a 4 and reviewing it an 8

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Shit

it was awesome but i have a laptop so i was struggling!

Click To Win! Click To Win!

WoW

Well who cares what they say. I loved it and i got 675 points.. Funny its like an even number :)

Maze (with a twist) Maze (with a twist)

easy to cheat :(

too easy to cheat : First you click finish than instantly click on the other side of the wall and then bring it around to the finish

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

... ok

Well i did kind of like the concept and the levels. But there were a few things wrong. First of all ... the spelling was very bad, the animation was bad i mean cmon same blood splatters same limbs shot off... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

WOW i like

Loved the game... i guess in a sick way lol. I just like to loose! : ) guess theres no need to say this I am not gonna sit here for ever... That was getting annoying. I dont know if this movie was goin anywhere but i exited when it started.. i sat for 1000000000493204498515857014568146746 057457460501357674 hours and couldnt figure out wtf was goin on. so i tabbed this and went to animeverything.proboards102.com its my great site. IT HAS BETTER HENTAI!!!!!! Besides i have all the inuyasha and anime i want But since i liked how this game pissed me off i give u a 4.

CAN I POST THIS ON MY SITE???? ITS LOCATED AT www.anmeverything.proboards102.com PLEASE???